Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Missing you

It's Friday night.Emily is out with friends. Natalie is at a choir banquet. Ridge, Adiah, and Rhett are watching spider man with your dad. And I'm sitting here desperately missing you. A boy whom I've never physically met before. Kai...Mommy can't wait to hold you and whisper in your ear how much I love you as I tuck you in at night. It's crazy to miss someone so much that you've never met. But I can't quit dreaming about these hands....


And these feet....



It's only been 10 days since we've been logged in and 18 days since we saw your face. And I can't quit seeing you in my mind. Or when I look at the family table and imagine you around it. Or when I see little kids running around at restaurants. I see you. I think of you. I pray for you. And I can't wait to hug you and kiss you. And for you to know that you have a mommy and a daddy and sisters and brothers who can't wait to do the same. Praying our LOA comes quickly....

No comments:

Post a Comment