Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

GUZ number and DS260

I was fully expecting to get our GUZ number in our email's inbox yesterday which was day 6 after I800 approval. The typical day most people get theirs on. But why be typical I always say (#noidont). So this morning on day 7 when it STILL wasn't in our inbox I emailed them again and asked for it. I got an email back with our GUZ number so then we got to move on to filling out our DS260 form. Whats that you ask?

I don't really know. A form. Called DS260.

Glad I could help you.


No really, its a very important form because this is what triggers our Article 5 drop off and pick up.
What's that you ask again?

I really don't know. An article. That has a 5 at the end.

You're welcome.


No really AGAIN! I think its the last thing that happens before our TA can be issued. It takes about 10 business days once it's dropped off in China to be ready. But they only drop off and pick up on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

So as soon as we get the pdf of something in our email then I'll send it to our Travel Coordinator and she'll schedule drop off day. Yay! Getting oh so close to being able to book flights and KNOW when we get to go pick up Kai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment