Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

I800 provisional approval...check!!

So apparently if you bug your officer assigned to your case at USCIS it doesn't necessarily help. What has in the recent past been taking 10-11 days for an approval of an I800 application took us 16 days. Is that a huge deal? No. Unless you're a mama waiting to bring her kid home then YES. It's a big deal. I happened to call the handy dandy number on our receipt last Friday which was day 11. I got a big fat "No. Not approved yet". But in my heart just knew that it got approved the second I hung up the phone with the officer. What can I say? I'm an optimist. Tuesday rolled around (the day after the 4th of July) so I called again. Another "no". I called Wednesday. "no"

You see the pattern? I was completely bummed and thought for sure something was wrong.

It wasn't. We just happened to get a slow officer. I called on Thursday, July 7 and finally got the answer I wanted to hear. APPROVED!! Either they got sick of me calling or our file finally came up for review but either way we now get to move on to the next step!! What step is that, you ask?

I don't even know. I think I fill out another form online after I get another email from someone. :)

All I know is this...

We're close.

Like SUPER close!!


Kai baby, we're coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment