Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Kai's care package

The day we got our LOA we contacted Lady Bugs and Love and ordered Kai a care package. We weren't allowed to do that until we got our official "yes" from China so you better believe I got on that quickly! Some of our most treasured pictures from when we adopted Rhett was when we got photos of him seeing us in a picture book and eating a cake we ordered for him and his friends. It's like he officially knew we were coming for him. This morning our agency emailed us two pictures they received from his "party". I'm not sure if we'll get anymore but you can believe that I was happy to get these!!

I mean COME ON! Look at his sweet face! And you know we ARE from Texas so I say "go big or go home" about that cake!! Hilarious!! Listen, we don't mess around.

I can't wait to kiss his sweet little cheeks. 

Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment