Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Wait....say whaaaa? (aka LOA, baby!!!)


So.....

today around 3pm I had decided that yet again our LOA would not arrive since it was already 4pm where our agency is. I figured that maybe Friday it would come.

At 3:01 pm I was sitting at the computer checking email and facebook when I saw at notification that I had just gotten another email. I clicked over and this is what it said...

"LOA Arrived & Next steps!"

Come again....??

I stared at the screen and then literally SCREAMED my head off. A couple of times.
And then I hugged my daughter and called my husband, and told the rest of the kids! (I did eventually get a call from our family coordinator. I guess she sent the email first.)


China says YES!

Introducing you to our son, Micaiah James AnFu Woods! Aka:Kai Aka:little man Aka:our boy


We are over the moon excited and can't wait to go get him! We have a few more steps to go through in order to get travel approval. Estimating a mid August-early September travel time frame. We shall see. But first...We CELEBRATE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! He's adorable!!! So cute and so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!!!! ❤️ Ready to meet this little guy.

    ReplyDelete