Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Day-tripping

Today I woke up at dark thirty and made the 3 hour drive to Austin, TX to get our I800A certified at the secretary of state. It took about 10 minutes to get it done and I was on the road again! I located a FedEx and shipped it to Cindy at My China Docs to get an expedited authentication. We shall see how that goes in a couple of days. It should arrive to her by tomorrow and hopefully on its way back to me by Thursday. Hopefully! The plan is to make my final copies of the authentication page and get our entire dossier in the mail to AWAA on Friday.

It feels so good to be in this place now. After several weeks of inactivity due to the delay at USCIS its kind of crazy to be finishing up. Now just praying that when the people at AWAA review it that it all looks good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment