Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

I800a approval!!!

I can NOT tell you how excited I am to say that we FINALLY have i800a approval! Man, that was a long time coming.

On Monday, I was almost for sure that approval would be in the mail. Like FOR SURE! I mean, come on....we got that RFE business handled super fast so I figured all they would have to do would be look at it, print that approval off, and mail it.

I was wrong.

So in my sadness I called the number on our receipt and was promptly connected with our officer. She informed me that YES, our RFE information was there but she had not had a minute to look it over.

*deflated*

So I didn't even expect it to be in the mail until at the very earliest today.

Nope.

So.....what does any normal person do? She gets her husband to call the number on the receipt so she doesn't look like the crazy one.

It's how I roll.

He calls the number, answers a few identity questions, and then gives me the thumbs up.

*thinking to myself: "What does that mean? She's nice? She's looking on the computer? What?"

Approved.

WHATTTTTT? (note to self: have Brian call everytime I need something)

So yes...we've been approved! As of April 6th.

So the plan is this.

1. Celebrate!
2. Get that letter in the mail.
3. Drive that sucker to Austin after getting it notarized for it to be certified.
4. Overnight it to Houston to our courier so she can get it rush authenticated.
5. Hopefully DTC by April 22.

We have to have our dossier to AWAA by Wed of the week we want to be DTC. I wish it was possible this coming week but it's just not. But hopefully next week?!?

To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment