Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's go time...

I can't even believe I'm typing this.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day that we board that plane and fly to China. Tomorrow we will be that much closer to Micaiah. Rhett and Adiah have never been back so they are anxious to see where they were born. My mind is swirling with the last minute details that I wish I hadn't put off until now. PLUS...we girls need to get our nails done and our eyebrows threaded. PRIORITIES, PEOPLE!! And then we will do our last minute packing, weighing of suitcases, panic because they're too heavy, rearrange suitcases, decide to just pay the overage fee, and be done with it. As you do.

Tomorrow we begin the journey to bring our boy home and all I know is this...we are blessed. (or #blessed like the kids say)

We would appreciate your prayers.

If for some reason I can't post here I have started a Facebook page called The Road to Micaiah.

Here we go!!

For those who care:

August 24, 2016 Fly to Beijing
August 28, 2016 Fly to Guiyang, Guizhou
August 29, 2016 Gotcha day!
Sept 2, 2016 Fly to Guangzhou
Sept 8, 2016 Drive to Hong Kong AND get on a plane to fly home
Sept 8, 2016 Arrive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment