Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Whooo hoooo! Article 5 pick up!

It seems like the last 2 weeks have flown by and crawled by all at the same time! We knew that August 1 was the day set for our final piece of paper to be picked up in China so I used that time to begin sorting through all of the things we've accumulated to take with us to China. I ordered clothes online from Old Navy for Micaiah and then promptly sent them back when we got updated measurements of him. I ordered the next size up (3t) but now I'm wondering if I should have kept the 2t. Oh well...we'll see soon enough! We also gathered all the documents needed to take with us to China that we have so far. I got all of our medications purchased to take with us. Rhett and Adiah took their typhoid series of pills. Lots of things! But even though we've been busy... my mind has felt preoccupied with this date. August 1.

Because now?

Now we are only waiting on our travel approval. I've seen some people from our agency receive theirs in 3 days. Some 1 week. Some longer. Our travel coordinator told us we would need our TA by August 5 in order to leave on the 17th to get Kai. If it doesn't come until next week we will have to wait until the 24th. If it's after that? Who knows. But as you can imagine we are anxious to get our boy. My mind is swirling with how we're going to pull this off with all of the back to school things going on. Only God can work this out for us so I'm choosing to not fret but wait and see what He does.

All I know is this.....


There is a chance that we could meet Micaiah James AnFu Woods this month!

THIS MONTH!!

Like we could be leaving in 2 1/2-3 1/2 weeks!

Ok, I need to go breathe into a paper bag now....much to do.

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment